- The annual Inspiring Leaders winners announced by Inspiring Workplaces Group
- 38 leaders across five continents recognized from the C-Suite to the frontline
- René Morkos, CEO & Founder of ALICE Technologies, was recognized as an Inspiring Leader of 2022 by Inspiring Workplaces.
NYC and London, December 1, 2022 - Inspiring Workplaces, the organization with a mission to change the world by improving the world of work, announced today the winners of its 2022 Inspiring Leaders awards. The awards have recognized 38 people, at all levels in organizations across the globe, who were truly inspirational in 2022.
Inspiring Leaders was created during the Covid-19 pandemic to create a vehicle to recognize those people who have stepped up to help individuals, teams and organizations navigate personal and business challenges to create truly inspirational places to work. It has become more evident because of that period that we need inspiring leaders around us all the time.
Matt Manners, Founder & CEO, Inspiring Workplaces Group, says: “As we continuously slip from one global challenge to another, whether it be Covid or global recession, it is comforting that there are those individuals and organizations that are trying to positively change the world through the world of work. I know Elon Musk wouldn’t agree, but if you genuinely put people first, your organisation will enjoy sustained success.
I would recommend you read the individual stories of our Inspiring Leaders. Stories that show courage, humanity, empathy, fortitude and much more. From sharing a deeply personal story of coming out and therefore giving permission to others to be themselves, paying for colleagues’ medical bills when their insurance didn’t suffice, to just being there and listening. Thank you to all of them and everyone that puts their people first.
We are so excited to have created a vehicle to recognise individual excellence that can sit alongside The Inspiring Workplaces Awards which are open now for 2023 in North America, EMEA and Australasia.”
Inspiring Workplaces believes that leaders, who demonstrate the four essential qualities below, exist right throughout an organization.
- They are humane
- They’re kind and show gratitude
- They’re inclusive
- They empathize
- They’re authentic
- They are courageous
- They’re resilient and calm
- They give people a sense of certainty and control
- They make the abnormal seem normal
- They’re forward thinking
- They communicate
- They communicate clearly, consistently and frequently
- The enable people to use their voice
- They listen and act on feedback
- They foster collaboration
- They unleash potential
- They trust
- They empower
- They help people learn new skills
- They build belief
Nominations for people who demonstrated these qualities were invited for the three different categories below:
- Unsung Hero (frontline workers)
View the full list of this year's winners here.